THE VALLEY WILD OF THE BOCAINA: "BOCAINA MOUNTAIN - BR"
Add to the form, the initial information so that we can make a pre-booking, with your intention to travel
January - 21st and 22nd
See the photos in original size, access the POST:
"Serra da Bocaina"
TREKKING IN THE VALLEY WILD OF THE BOCAINA
07:00 - Direct ascent in the participant's own vehicle to Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge (to facilitate the ascent of Serra da Bocaina from São José do Barreiro-SP, search for Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge on Google Maps).
08:00 - Arrival at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge - Check-in, delivery of the Registration Form and Medical Questionnaire (bring printed, completed and signed) and accommodation.
08:10 - Café da manhã colonial especial para trekking.
09:00 - Departure by MW Trekking collective transport to the entrance of the Serra da Bocaina National Park.
- 6km hike (one way) through the Wild Valley to
the Bromélias Waterfall.
Important: Bring small snacks (cereal bars, fruits, etc.) to eat during the hike.
- Visit to the ruins of the old fruit growing field.
- Arrival at the waterfall and explanation by the Guides of the dangerous points to be avoided in the waterfall pit.
- Bathing in the Bromeliad Waterfall.
- Walk of 6km returning to MW Trekking.
- Transport in a MW Trekking collective vehicle on the way back to Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge.
15:00 - Afternoon lunch (country food prepared with perfection and abundance on a wood stove, fresh coffee and delicious homemade desserts).
- Sauna and Indoor Pool at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge.
- Fireplace and prose.
19:30 - Hot broths, accompanied by oven toast and delicious homemade desserts.
- Overnight at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge.
08:00 - Special colonial
breakfast for trekking.
09:00 - A 6km walk (one
way) to the Mirante da Bocaina (1750m).
"A peaceful walk through the plateau of Serra da Bocaina to the beginning of the 1.5 km climb to reach the Mirante da Bocaina, a place of unique scenic beauty, which provides a view of Campos da Bocaina and the entire Paraíba Valley, with as a highlight, all the majesty of Serra da Mantiqueira in the background".
Important: Bring small snacks (cereal bars, fruit, etc.) to eat during the hike.
- 6km hike returning to Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge.
- Visit and
bath in Cascata do Lagarto.
14:00 - Lunch (Country food prepared with perfection and abundance on a wood stove, fresh coffee and delicious homemade desserts).
15:00 - Check-out and descent from Serra da Bocaina - end of our services.
Intermediary - Recommended program for active people who maintain weekly sports practices and adequate physical conditioning for several hours of outdoor physical activity.
ADVANTAGES OF TRAVELING WITH MW TREKKING:
- It doesn't matter if you are alone; will join other people who also enjoy hiking and adventure in nature!
- In the whatsapp group of the event, you can request or offer a solidarity ride to help with travel expenses.
- On your return trip to São José do Barreiro, you will be in contact with us at all times to answer all your questions and help you organize your trip;
- During the program, you will always be accompanied by local Tour Guides, equipped, trained and with several years of experience in trekking itineraries in Serra da Bocaina;
- During your entire schedule, you will be covered with Tokio Marine's "Safe Tourist" Travel Insurance, one of the best Adventure Tourism insurances in Brazil!
- Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge is the base of MW Trekking in Serra da Bocaina and has a team specialized in working with practitioners of adventure sports in nature.
- Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge offers plentiful, healthy food suitable for physical activities; has a special focus on cleanliness and attention to all guests, who end up becoming friends and members of our adventurous family.
- MW Trekking is a formalized Travel Agency, totally local and specialized in Adventure Tourism, which organizes trekking, mountain bike and off road tours in Serra da Bocaina since 1993.
- The entire team of MW Trekking professionals is part of the local community, they are passionate about what they do and are focused on the safety and well-being of all the friends who have chosen MW Trekking and Serra da Bocaina to have fun, rest and enjoy nature safely and in all its fullness.
PROGRAM AMOUNT, PREFERRED ACCOMMODATION AND PAYMENT METHODS
Option 01 - Room for the couple, with private bathroom - Price per couple: R$ 1953.00
Payment Method 01- Credit Card (through the MW Trekking link) in up to 05 installments - R$1953.00 per couple.
Payment Method 02- Full payment in cash when booking via PIX or bank deposit - R$1855.00 per couple.
Option 02 - Quadruple room with 2 masonry bunk beds and private bathroom - Price per person: R$936.00
Payment Method 01- Credit Card (through the MW Trekking link) in up to 05 installments - R$936.00 per person.
Payment Method 02- Full payment in cash when booking via PIX or bank deposit - R$889.00 per person.
Option 03 - Double/triple rooms with shared bathrooms - Price per person: R$851.00
Payment Method 01- Credit Card (through the MW Trekking link) in up to 05 installments - R$851.00 per person.
Method of Payment 02- Cash payment upon booking via PIX or bank deposit - R$808.00 per person.
Option 04 - Camping (bring a tent, thermal insulation, sleeping bag and other equipment) - Price per person: R$768.00
Payment Method 01- Credit Card (through the MW Trekking link) in up to 05 installments - R$768.00 per person.
Method of Payment 02- Payment in cash when booking via PIX or bank deposit - R$729.00 per person.
PLATINUM TRAVEL INSURANCE "SAFE TURIST" TOKIO MARINE INSURER:
1) Accidental Death Life Insurance - BRL 100,000.00;
2) Total/partial permanent disability due to travel accident - BRL 100,000.00;
3) Medical, Hospital and/or Dental expenses while traveling - BRL 20,000.00.
4) Funeral Assistance (maximum value) - R$ 3000.00.
INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAMMING VALUE:
In this section you will
find the services you are paying for this specific program, designed with the
care, safety and affection that you and your family deserve:
- Special colonial breakfast for trekking.
- Transport in a collective MW Trekking vehicle to the entrance to the Serra da Bocaina National Park.
· A 6km walk (one way) through the Wild Valley to the Bromélias Waterfall.
Visit to the ruins of the old fruit growing field.
Bathing in the Bromélias Waterfall.
A 6km hike returning to MW Trekking driving
Transportation in a MW Trekking collective vehicle on the way back to Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge.
Afternoon Lunch* (Country food made with perfection and abundance on a wood stove, freshly brewed coffee and delicious homemade desserts).
Sauna and indoor pool at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge.
Fireplace and prose.
Hot broths* with oven toast and delicious homemade desserts.
Specialized Drivers, First Aid Kit and radio communication system.
Travel Insurance Platinum Plan "Turista Seguro" - Seguradora Tokio Marine.
Overnight at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge.
MW Trekking Kit: Adhesive and dry fit sports shirt
- Special colonial breakfast for trekking.
- 12km walk (round trip) to Mirante da Bocaina (1750m).
- Visit and bath in Cascata do Lagarto.
- Lunch* (country food prepared with perfection and abundance on a wood stove, freshly brewed coffee and delicious homemade desserts).
- Specialized Guides, First Aid Kit and radio communication system.
- Travel Insurance Platinum Plan "Safe Turist" - With Tokio Marine Insurance.
*MEALS AT RECANTO DA FLORESTA ECO LODGE:
At Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge we offer rustic food on a wood stove with some vegetarian options. In cases of a diet different from our menu or the requirement of any special item in the diet, it is necessary to consult in advance about the possibility of attending. In the case of the possibility of attendance, there will be an extra charge for the service.
ACCOMMODATION THE NIGHT BEFORE AT RECANTO DA FLORESTA ECO LODGE:
Those wishing to arrive the night before the start of the program to stay overnight at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge must request this option in the reservation and agree on the value of an extra Daily. If you wish to include hot broths upon arrival, you can also request that it be included in the extra rate. In these cases of extra daily, Arrival time at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge must be no later than 11:00 pm. After this time, the gates of Recanto da Floresta will be locked.
MW TREKKING IN THE BOCAINA WILD VALLEY
TIPS TO TAKE
- Bath towel for the waterfalls and the sauna.
- A coat for cold weather.
- A raincoat or anorak Trilhas e Rumos (see MW Trekking for prices and special models).
- Trekking pants for walking (see MW Trekking - special prices).
- Special socks for trekking (see Selene socks at MW Trekkking).
- Personal hygiene items.
- Medications for regular use.
- Exposis repellent.
- Flashlight with batteries.
- Camelbak for water.
- Vitamin C (effervescent tablets), whistle, penknife and propolis.
- Special Guartelá hiking boot, one size larger and already used before.
- Backpack of 30 liters with belly bag (we recommend the Backpack Trilhas e Rumos).
Note: You can purchase special equipment for Trekking at MW Trekking or at Recanto da Floresta Eco Lodge; inquire about color and size availability.
WHAT NOT TO TAKE ON THE TRACK:
- Ugly face
- The work
- Bad mood
- Electronic sound devices
- Alcoholic beverages/drugs
SPECIAL PANTS FOR TREKKING
Launch of MW Trekking Ecotourism in partnership with MTK Equipment Outdoor
Conceived and improved in every detail through intense use by MW Trekking Guides in real situations in the field, together with all the expertise, technology and supervision of the most prepared technicians and specialized seamstresses of MTK Equipamentos Outdoor, the work resulted in much more than a simple pants, it is true equipment for the safe practice of trekking (hiking through inhospitable places of difficult access)!
Featuring a modern sporty look and pockets with multiple functions strategically distributed in order to facilitate and accommodate objects safely and without causing discomfort to the adventurer, the new model of trekking pants is made in last generation polyamide, offering all the advantages of this fabric of unique quality such as beauty, versatility, openness of movement, comfort and quick drying; everything the practitioner of adventure sports needs in important safety and utility equipment.
With 50+ fps protection against UVA and UVB rays, the high weight of the fabric also prevents it from deteriorating quickly, making the equipment highly resistant without losing comfort.
To increase versatility and resistance, a special cordura cover was added in the places of greatest friction, strategically placed, making the equipment even more resistant, improving the sporting/outdoor aspect, and offering extra security to the athlete.
If you like the practice of trekking with safety and comfort, you MUST have special trekking pants from MW Trekking / MTK Equipamentos Outdoor.
The new boot adopted by MW Trekking for the safe practice of outdoor activities in Serra da Bocaina is the Montana Mid Dry by Guartelá; super comfortable and reliable equipment for those who like trails, but also want safety and comfort.
Ask the Guartelá representative to contact MW Trekking if you wish to purchase one.
We recommend that you buy in advance and a size larger than your foot.
Contact us via WhatsApp: +55 21 3942-2070 and request a discount coupon on the value of the programs or another form of payment.
We form groups departing from Rio de Janeiro, request more information.
Partner responsible for service delivery
Acompanhe nossas Redes Sociais
Operadora de Turismos registrada:
Numero de Cadastro:
+55 (21) 3942-2070 WhatsApp (commercial)
+55 (21) 99987-6323 WhatsApp (Administrative)
Atendimento: Seg. a Sex. das 9h às 18h
Sede: Jacarepaguá - RJ - Brasil